Monday, May 26, 2008

My Random Three's

I was tagged by my cousin Laurie.

JOYS
1. I Love spending time with my family. Especially outdoors
2. I like to learn new things and try to find ways to make the boring things fun.
3. I enjoy talking to Andrew about random things and making our plans for the future.

FEARS
1. I have the same fear of most mothers I'm sure, I am scared that something will happen to one of my boys or Andrew.
2. I always worry that I am not doing a good enough job as a wife and mother. I feel like I should be doing more.
3. I HATE spiders and bugs!! EW!!

GOALS
1. Getting my house packed up and getting rid of all our junk so we don't take all of our unwanted stuff when we move.
2. Finish getting the house ready so we can put it up for sale.
3. Get my food storage so I dont have that nagging thought in the back of my mind because I know I should have a MUCH better supply of food than I now have.

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. I think the food storage thing could fall under this category.
2. Lately I have wanted to collect more childrens books for our kids.
3. I think I may be a little OCD with numbers. I count EVERYTHING!!! I count how many glasses I have in my cupboard. I count how many steps I take, I find the mean of license plates on cars when I'm driving. I have issues I know.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Thinking about what I am going to make for breakfast usually is what gets me up and out of bed in the mornings. I LOVE breakfast. In fact, I usually eat it twice in a row before 10am.
2.I was pregnant 3 times in a 10 month period. I had a miscarriage between the boys. (it was a blessing for sure) I was also on birth control for the first two pregnancies. With Camden I didnt have time to get back on birth control before I was pregnant again. I am terrified that I will get pregnant before I am ready.
3. I went on two places for my mission. First to the Australia Melbourne West Mission then I got REALLY sick and was sent home, waited 5 months for doctors, tests and the medical department for the church to clear me to go back out. Then I went to the Charleston West Virginia Mission where I finished. I still keep in touch with most companions and converts from both missions. I really try to keep in touch with people.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Fun post! I didn't know you were moving...where? when? what???

Kirst said...

I didn't know you were moving either! That sounds fun! I would also like to know the details. :)

Jenn said...

Fun post! Love learning random new things about you, you are always so FUN! That is exciting you are moving. I am ready to move myself!!! Good luck packing and getting things ready!

Alida B. said...

Have fun packing and getting rid of stuff! We are now unpacking and its amazing how much stuff I am still getting rid of! And I thought I got it ALL before the move..ug! I love this little random post, you really need to post more often! :)

Rachelle said...

same question as everyone else.... where are you moving?

Alida B. said...

love the new look! :)