Monday, February 25, 2008

Get-Away


So on Wed. I was driving Andrew down to the airport so he could fly to Phoenix for a convention John Deere was putting on for all of its "valued" customers. On the way down he found out that I would be able to go and said "if we can get a sitter for the boys you can come and all we will have to pay for is your flight and maybe food." So I made a call to my amazing friend and she said shed watch the kids for the 3 days!! I was so excited. I came home and got online to book the flight when Andrew called me and said my flight was at 9:10pm and to meet up with one of their guys that was going down. Come to find out, John Deere paid for my flight and booked it before I even had a chance. It was such a great vacation. They let ME... ME run the equipment so I ran a huge excavator. (I have pics I will post them later) and all kinds of other fun pieces of equipment. They also paid for me to get a message at the spa thats at the hotel. That was awesome! We stayed at the Arizona Grande Resort It had a golf course, water park and all kinds of fun things. They paid for Andrew to go and drive race cars. The food was FANTASTIC!!! I didnt have to cook or clean and it was very very good! I came home feeling so relaxed and ready to take on my two boys. I did miss them though. Austin was good for the most part other than peeing all over her bathroom and laughing about it. What a STINKER!!! All in all we had a great time and felt like we were dating all over again.

3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

That sounds so awesome! I totally want to take a couples only trip one of these days, I think they're so refreshing! That's awesome that your ticket was paid for, and that you got a massage! Those are the best!

Jenn said...

AH! Sounds like so much fun! I wanna go on a trip really bad with my husband!!!! You deserve a nice relaxing trip though! YOu work hard as a mommy!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Dude you've got one great friend! Sounds really fun. . . and warm.