Saturday, April 5, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Well I finally got my pictures uploaded to a computer. YAY! I couldn't sleep tonight so i decided to blog. (its 3am) Here is a pic of Andrew and I next to the big huge excavator its an 850 or something like that. That is the bucket we are standing next to! I had Andrew coach me on how to run it. In the second picture you can see him staning up by me teaching me. A few of the guys said that I ran it better than they have seen experienced men run it.... I just think they were looking to make some commission on something. Sorry guys! :)
It was such a nice trip. I was so glad we got to go and spend some time together doing something Andrew enjoys.



5 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! You're alive!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

You look hot in your picture!! Did you change your hair? Cute.

Jenn said...

Oh good you are alive! I am happy to see that;-) So, I love your pictures. That looks like you had lots of fun!

Rachelle said...

sweet can i go for a ride?

Alida B. said...

You look hooooottttt next to that big ole excavator thing! WOW! ;)