Saturday, June 28, 2008

Aussie Sauce


So yesterday we went to Arby's to get some dinner. We went through the drive through because we were on our way down to drop the kids off at Kira and Tommy's for the night. I placed our order and pulled through to pay when the guy asked me if I wanted horsey or arby's sauce. I was about to say no thanks when Aussie yelled from the back seat "Hey! I want AUSSIE SAUCE please!!!"

It was pretty funny. The guy could hear him and just laughed at him. He is always saying crazy stuff like that.

So since we took the kids down there I got to sleep in (well for the most part) until 10:10 this morning!!! It has been years since I have been able to sleep in that late. The only problem was that we were up til 1am so I really only got the same amount of sleep, maybe a little more, than usual. Either way it was really nice and I am one happy camper today!

7 comments:

Marcene Perry said...

So who took that awesome picture of Austin? ;)

Alida B. said...

Too cute!!!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Wow. 10:10. Those were the days. 'Cept I never took advantage of those days when I had 'em.

Jana said...

Okay time to update. Gay

April said...

I popped over and saw your blog the other day, your boys are adorable! I also noticed that you are moving to PA. We lived in Ohio for awhile and drove over to visit my brother in Indiana, PA. The church is definately small over there...good luck!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin and traci said...

Gay, have you moved already? YOu are so in trouble. I tried to call you but your phone was disconnected. Hope everything is going good. Give me a call soon. Love ya, traci