Monday, August 13, 2007

The best husband EVER




So on Sunday morning Andrew got up and decided he would make me breakfast in bed!! He made french toast, scrambled eggs and sausage. It was so good! He is serously so sweet! But it didnt end there. He then did the dishes and cleaned the house! I didnt even have to ask him. I really didnt expect him to do anything like that especially on his only day off. He is great! I love him!!! This was the only pic I have of him on this computer. This was at a family party almost a year ago. Aus was 1 and I was about 3 months prego with camden.

3 comments:

Alida B. said...

Hey Jeremiah made me French toast yesterday morning too....must've caught the bug!! LOL!! That's so sweet of Andrew! Don't you love it when they do stuff without you having to ask?!

Summer said...

What a lucky girl...he sounds like a great guy! I am so glad to hear you are happy and doing well. Your kids are adorable. Your love story sounds ALOT like mine, I'll have to tell you about it sometime. Can I add you to my friends on my blog?? Keep in touch!

Jenn said...

You and Kira look a lot alike in this picture;-) Cute picture though!!!