Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I was Tagged

Okaye Alida, here ya go :)

1: If you could be anything you wanted to be...absolutely anything...What would you be? (You can not say mommy or wife....this is a dream job okay?!)
If I had any job it would be to be Mariah Carey... For some reason when I was younger it was very well understood that I would need to take her place. I truely did believe this. I also believed I was good enough to take her place. I would daydream about what I would do with the money I would earn and what outfits I would wear. So I guess to this day I wouldnt mind being Mariah Carey (with a little more class and modesty) and singing with such an amazing voice.

2. What is your favorite verse of scripture and why?
I dont exactly have one favorite verse... I like the whole story of the Brother of Jared. I have always liked that story because I tend to be the one that prays and asks Heavenly Father to tell me what to do, rather than thinking of what I can do and then asking him to help me where I fall short. There are many lessons in that story but this is the first one I learned and that stood out to me.

3. What has been your greatest joy as a mother, so far?
I love to watch my kids smile and laugh. I think they are so cute. I am such a proud Mommy when others cant get over how cute our kids are too. I love when other people play with my kids just to get them to laugh and then they start laughing as a result of my kids laughing. Its so much fun! I dont think there is just one great moment for me though. I just love seeing them happy and loved.

4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Sweets. Definitely sweet foods. I LOVE me some sugar!! I have to make sure I dont pass all the goodies when I'm grocery shopping cause they are just so dang tempting.

5. What is your most favorite childhood memory?
I have so many but I think the most fun I had was when Kira, our friends and I would make up plays, dances or anything else to entertain the neighborhood. We had a downstairs apartment so our living room window was ground level and it was a good size. we would invite the entire neighborhood to come and sit in front of our window and watch us perform. Serious fun let me tell ya! Even when we moved from there we still put on shows for our parents or just put on shows... nobody watching.

5 comments:

Alida B. said...

YAY! Thanks for indulging me! I enjoyed your answers...I especially love your desired profession...Mariah Carey, eh? Interesting..loL!

Alida B. said...

ps...now if angie and teresa would do it...I would finally be happy again...lol!

Jenn said...

Your posts make me laugh. So it sounds like you had a crazy day yesterday with that adorable little boy yesterday;-)

Angie said...

I totally remember doing this with you. That made me laugh!

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness....Gaylori!!! How are you?? It is Jaime (Benson) Thompson! Summer told me out your blog so I thought that I would jump on and say hi! I love your cute little family. It sounds like you are doing really well. How is Kira and your mom? Are they both in Utah?? So good to see pictures of you and know that you are doing well. Keep in touch -k- I have a blog now it is tjsbthompson.blogspot.com. Jump on and say hi when you have a minute! Talk to you soon!!! Jaime